Tuesday, September 28, 2010

blog post 3



Due to my able to make friends I have not found any one to teach me how to sew. Because the internet doesn't judge people on the amount of friends I have I look for it for advice. On this great site called You Tube I found a video on teaching me how to sew. Through observational learning I will learn how to sew.

The only real progress I have made in this goal is that I got one of the articles of clothing that I want to fix. This was the easiest thing for me todo so far. see picture above.

The concepts that Im going to apply is observational learning beside the other ways that I had already mentioned. The ones I mention earlier were The spacing effect and the rehearsal. The spacing effect is wear you learn it over time so you retain it better and the rehearsal effect is where you do it again and again to remember it. With those tools I will learn how to sew. A very important tool that I will use for the rest of my life. (Myers, 2009, pp. 227, 248-253)

Work Cited

Myers, David G. Exploring psychology. New York, NY: Worth, 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment